Diablo Immortal sales cross the $100 million mark after 8 weeks of release

Diablo Immortal sales cross the $100 million mark after 8 weeks of release

Data from Sensor Tower Store Intelligence reveals that the mobile version of Diablo Immortal has raked in over $100 million from global players on the App Store and Google Play in less than two months since its June 1 launch. The title became one of the fastest mobile gaming IPs to reach record sales, taking just eight weeks to reach $100 million. Other major franchises like Niantic’s Pokémon GO took about two weeks to reach the same number or Fire Emblem Heroes, which is behind Diablo Immortal, took 10 weeks.

Since its worldwide release, Diablo Immortal has risen to number 13 on the worldwide mobile game revenue chart. According to Sensor Tower Game Intelligence, during this time, Immortal was ranked fourth on Paid Global Players’ list of best mobile RPGs and second MMORPG, behind only NetEase’s Fantasy Westward Journey.


On July 25, NetEase officially launched Diablo Immortal in China, and the country quickly proved to be a potential market for the game. In the first two days of its release, Diablo Immortal was the most downloaded app across all categories on the Chinese App Store. Right on launch day, the game had the third highest grossing in the market and a day later, Immortal rose to second place, beating Tencent’s PUBG Mobile and behind Glory King.

So far, the United States is the No. 1 country in terms of Diablo Immortal revenue, South Korea is second, and Japan ranks 3. 59% of Immortal’s total revenue comes from the App Store, the remaining 41% comes from Google Play.

See also  Persona 5: Phantom X - Revealed the last spin-off of Persona 5