Hey there, Simmers! Are you ready to spice things up in The Sims 4? Well, get your aprons on because the Home Chef Hustle Stuff Pack is just around the corner, bringing with it a delicious feast of new features and updates. But that’s not all – we’ve also cooked up some fresh improvements to enhance your overall gameplay experience. So, prepare your taste buds and let’s dive right in!
A Tasty Recipe Update
First things first, let’s talk about the Recipe UI. We’ve given it a well-deserved makeover, making it easier than ever to find exactly what you’re craving. With the new filtering options, you can now browse recipes by categories such as “vegetarian,” “lactose-free,” “meat,” “seafood,” and of course, “sweets!” It’s like having your very own digital cookbook at your fingertips.
Now, onto the sweet stuff. We’ve got something special for all the dessert lovers out there – cupcakes! Your Sims can now whip up a batch of delicious cupcakes using either the oven or the trusty Whipped Dream Cupcake Factory. And guess what? Even toddlers can join in on the sugary goodness and indulge in a mouthwatering cupcake. Yum!
We’ve taken a deep dive into the world of cooking, recipes, and ingredients to bring you a more realistic culinary experience. Now, your Sim’s skill level, mood, and even the quality of their appliances will affect the quality of the food they prepare. Expect mouthwatering dishes that truly reflect your Sim’s expertise in the kitchen. But that’s not all – we’ve also updated recipes across the Cooking, Gourmet Cooking, and Baking skills to incorporate a wider variety of ingredients. For example, if you own both the Cottage Living and Get To Work expansions, you can now combine the sugar, flour, and egg ingredients from Cottage Living with the baking recipes from Get To Work. Talk about versatility!
Cool Kitchen Stuff Pack Loving
We haven’t forgotten about the Cool Kitchen Stuff Pack either! In this update, we’re giving Child Sims a reason to scream – for ice cream! That’s right, your little ones can now use the Sweet Tooth Ice Cream Machine to whip up their favorite frozen treats. It’s the perfect way to beat the summer heat or simply satisfy a sweet tooth.
Small Appliances on the Move
Last but not least, we’ve added a nifty new feature for all the small appliance enthusiasts out there. Now, you can easily move around your favorite small appliances within the game world while in Live Mode. Want to take your trusty Wavescatter or Sugar Kane Popcorn Popper on a trip? No problem! Just place them in your Sim’s inventory, and they’ll be ready to go wherever your adventures take you. Here’s a list of all the compatible appliances:
- The Wavescatter
- The Food Annihilator
- The Omniwaver
- The Schmapple Micro
- Luxe Drink Tray
- Sugar Kane Popcorn Popper
- Summer Drink Tray
- Sweet Tooth Ice Cream Machine
- Fountain of Mirth
- The Gravy Fountain Mark IV Stand
- Vintage Glamour Beverage Fountain
- Blazin’ Ladles’ Over The Counter Oven
- “No Space” Electric Oven Space Saver
We’re not done just yet! Let’s take a quick look at some of the other updates included in this patch:
The Sims 4
- Garden plants will now remain in their plant form and no longer crumble into piles of dirt.
- Visual effects for Sim Traits have returned to Create a Sim.
- Text updates have been made to properly showcase the joy of newborns.
- Trash Fruit will now grow from any pile of trash, regardless of its source.
- Sims will once again receive calls and invitations from other Sims and NPCs.
- Vegetarian Sims will no longer accidentally eat non-vegetarian meals when using the “Get Leftovers” interaction.
- Recipes that weren’t properly flagged as Vegetarian-Safe have been updated.
- Bees will no longer become enraged or irritated after applying Mite Treatment.
- Photographs taken after the patch will no longer turn black when stored in the Storage Box.
- Vegetables will now be recognized as ingredients for recipes.
- Lactose Intolerant Sims will now have a more accurate selection of lactose-free food options.
High School Years
- Sims will receive fewer invitations to become BFFs with other Sims.
- Photographs taken after the patch will no longer turn black when stored in the Basic Keepsake Box and the Truly Ornate Keepsake Box.
- Ranch Hands will now stay hired until dismissed.
- Sims transitioning from using horse-related objects to other activities will no longer linger on horseback.
- Sims using the Sugar Kane Popcorn Popper can now see the required Cooking skill level for various popcorn recipes.
So, there you have it, fellow Simmers – the exciting new updates and features coming your way in The Sims 4 Home Chef Hustle Stuff Pack. Get ready to cook up a storm, satisfy your sweet cravings, and explore all the mouthwatering possibilities that await you in the world of Sims. Bon appétit!
To stay updated with all things Sims-related, head over to Capturing Fantasy – your ultimate destination for everything fantasy and Sims-related. Happy Simming!